Skip to main content
- American Civil Liberties Union of Washington State
- Works to ensure justice, freedom and equality are realities for all people in Washington state, with particular attention to the rights of people and groups who have historically been disenfranchised
- Civil Rights Complaints
- File a complaint with the Washington State Human Rights Commission or with the Attorney General’s Consumer Resource Center.
- Civil Rights Law
- HG.org is committed to making law and legal resources freely accessible to those seeking legal-assistance.
- Office of Civil Rights
- Links to some of the primary civil rights laws and enforcement agencies
- Rights of Transgender People in Washington State
- Guide to help transgender individuals understand their legal rights in Washington State
- Spokane Human Rights Commission
- Advises and makes recommendations to the City Council regarding issues related to human rights and unjust discrimination and the implementation of programs consistent with the needs of all residents of the City of Spokane
- Washington State Human Rights Commission
- Administers the State law prohibiting discrimination in employment, credit, and insurance transactions, public accommodations, and real property transactions against the federally protected classes and on the basis of marital status.
Civil Rights Law deals with the protections and liberties enjoyed by the American people.
Chastek Library, Gonzaga University School of Law | 721 N. Cincinnati St. Spokane, WA 99220-3528 | 509.313.3758