Skip to main content
Researching Treaties, Foreign Law, Comparative Law, and International Law 2018
Many library services are available to Gonzaga law students studying in Florence.
- Databases - click the Database tab for additional details.
- Primo - search for articles and e-books.
- Research Guides - this guide, and all others found by clicking the libguides link at the top of the page, are available to you.
- Interlibrary Loan - if you need an article from a journal you can't find locate electronically, then submit an ILL request for document delivery. Sorry, time and expense preclude shipping books overseas.
- Reference Assistance - contact one of your friendly librarians by email, and we'll help!
Your friendly librarians are standing by to help you locate resources, suggest a research strategy, troubleshoot access problems, or give advice.
Chastek Library, Gonzaga University School of Law | 721 N. Cincinnati St. Spokane, WA 99220-3528 | 509.313.3758